The Braunstein Palace, a symbol of the city, was recently renovated and regained its magic, bringing new life into the city center.
Orest Tafrali House is a historical landmark built in the early 1900s. It now serves as the Catholic diocese’s typography.
The edifice, built in 1831 (on the place of a house of the boyar Roset Roznovanu from 1816), was initially the residence of some of the greatest boyar families in Iași, receiving the name of Dimitrie Ghika House or Roset House.
The Students’ Culture House was built between 1960 and 1962, under the management of the engineer Norbert Zilberman, and was initially called the Youth House.
From the Union Square, in the heart of the city, towards Târgu Cucu, once the soul of the Jewish community, our steps take us through the ancient “Golia Street”, today Cuza Vodă Street.
The Building B of “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University was constructed in two phases in the ‘50s – ‘60s.
The Iași Branch of the Romanian Academy is an institution of national importance, which has four objectives: academic, scientific, formative and communitarian, assuming research as a revaluation tool of national identity.
The project for the “Square House” began in 1964 under the leadership of the architect Nicolae Vericeanu, and in 1969, was inaugurated.
Pogor house or “The House with Lighted Windows” is the first private building in Iași with electric lighting.
The Elisabeth Esplanade is a public settlement situated on the area known as “Râpa Galbenă” (the Yellow Ravine), located at the base of Copou Hill.